Fort Stockton, TX
Sleep Tech (Polysomnography Tech) Job Summary (# HCE509B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $21 – $27.50 per hour, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation reimbursement available.
- Candidate must have 1 year experience as a Sleep Tech.
- Candidate must have RPSGT.
- Acute Care Hospital experience a plus.
We seek a Sleep Tech (Polysomnography Tech) for our client, a Medical Center in the Fort Stockton, Texas area. The Sleep Tech will, under the direction of a physician, administer various sleep studies in order to diagnose the type and extent of sleep disorders. You will perform routine patient assessments, scores sleep records, documents other test results, and collects and transmits biological specimens for analysis. The Tech will use his/her experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks as you work under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is necessary. Job# HCE509B.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to Job# HCE509B.
Job Category: Allied – Other | Region: Texas