New York, NY
Supply Chain / Materials Inventory Manager Job Summary (# HCB296B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is very competitive and dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have APICS Certification and Tactical Buying NAPM,especially from international locations, China preferred.
- At least 5 years’ DRP Planning experience with Inventory and forecasting modules.
- Candidate needs expertise with any ERP Inventory Management Software module.
- Needs one year Supervisory experience over planning analysts.
- Import experience with Chemicals, Ag products or related chemicals is a plus.
- Required to live within commuting distance of New York City.
We seek a Supply Chain / Materials Inventory Manager for our client, a chemical industry organization, to execute purchase orders based on decisions made the Executive Vice President and Product Management. You will oversee the international suppliers. The Supply Chain Manager will follow through on placing orders and ensuring proper delivery according to terms established by the EVP and Forecast. Volume represents 1,200 transactions annually on average.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB296B.
Job Category: Admin – Materials Mgmt | Region: New York