Surgical Scrub Technician
Surgical Scrub Technician Job Summary (# HCT687) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $36,500 – $46,500 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Differential: $1.25/evening; $1.75/nights; $1.75 weekends and holidays.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have current BLS.
- Certification in Surgical Technology is a big plus.
We seek a Surgical Scrub Technician for our client, a Level II, not for profit Trauma Facility. They need a skilled Surgical Scrub Tech with at least 1-2 years of clinical operating room experience as well as successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technician education program and current NBSTSA certification.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT687
Job Category: Allied – Surgery | Region: South Carolina