Patient Financial Services Director Job Summary (# HCB252):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $70,000 to $85,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs to have 5-7 years of experience in hospital billing / collection services, and physician billing practices.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid programs, managed care and third party billing as well as fair credit collection practices.