Behavioral Services, Assistant Director Job Summary (# HCB205):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $55,000 to 70,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or Human Services.
- Candidate must be Board Certification as Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Candidate needs a minimum of 3 years of Supervisory experience in a similar environment or a related field with strong management, leadership, planning, oral and written communication skills required.