Human Resources Specialist, Manufacturing Job Summary (# HCB204B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate required to have at least 7 years’ multi-faceted human resources generalist experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have Labor Relations experience as well as experience with negotiations and grievances
We seek a Human Resources Specialist, Manufacturing for our client, a packaging manufacturing company.… Read more...