College Station, TX
Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health Job Summary (# HCP413) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $106,000 – $120,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have RN license (unencumbered) for the state of Texas.
- Top candidates would have an accredited masters degree in nursing.
- Candidates need recent clinical experience within a psychiatric hospital or residential setting.