Telemetry Director Job Summary (# HCT647) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $105,000 to $120,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate needs at least 3 years leadership experience in a Progressive Care Unit.
- Candidate is required to have a BSN.
- A Master’s Degree is a plus.
Telemetry Director needed for our client, a 400+ bed hospital in NE Texas. They seek a Director of Telemetry with a strong cardiovascular background to include experience with robotic heart and thoracic surgery, treatment of arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, and peripheral vascular disease. The position requires 3 years (minimum) leadership experience in a Progressive Care Unit. The hospital has a nicotine free hiring policy.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT647
Job Category: RN – Telemetry | Region: Texas