Urgent Care Physician, Addictive Medicine
Urgent Care Physician, Addictive Medicine Job Summary (# HCP417) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very competitive annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) from an accredited medical school and demonstrates ongoing evidence of continuing medical education.
- Candidate must have completion of residency from an approved program and at least 3 years post-residency work experience involving direct patient care.
- You should have clinical experience related to the patient population being managed as well as a current|valid license to practice medicine in the state of Arizona license, ongoing maintenance of an active medical license, and DEA licensure.
- Must be board eligible or board certified.
We seek a Urgent Care Physician, Addictive Medicine for our client, a clinic in the Phoenix area. They are looking for a Addiction Medicine – Primary Care, Urgent Care, or Addictions Physician to work under the supervision of Executive Clinical management, and will utilize a high level of expertise, knowledge, and experience to performs professional work in primary care services and oversight to an adult population composed of persons with substance-use disorders, SMI, dual-diagnoses and|or referred patients. Perform duties under the full scope of primary care services including but not limited to evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, medication management, preventive care and health maintenance. You will oversee daily clinical practice of integrated primary care services and serves as a member of the l clinical team; performs related duties as required.
Knowledge of current DSM and SMI diagnoses, to include but not limited to specific SMI diagnoses, psychopharmacology, substance abuse, addictions, recovery, relapse prevention, and 12-step treatment philosophy. Knowledge of and experience in providing integrated or coordinated behavioral and physical health care. Knowledge of behavioral and physical health integration strategies. Knowledge of the principles of cultural competency and adherence to its philosophy. Knowledge of Code of Ethics statement and adherence to its concepts. Knowledge of behavioral health services delivery systems policies and procedures. Knowledge of state behavioral health individual and agency licensure regulations and requirements.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Pamela Beecher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCP417.
Job Category: MD/DO – Other | Region: Phoenix, AZ