VP of Clinical Standards
VP of Clinical Standards Job Summary (# HCT688) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $130,000 – $170,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus Potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Nursing Degree.
- A Master’s Degree is a plus..
- Candidate must have 5 to 10 years experience in a similar role in a private freestanding psych hospital.
- Our client prefers an RN with this experience.
We seek a VP of Clinical Standards for our client, a well respected behavioral health organization. Our client seeks a VP of Clinical Standards to provide clinical consultation and direction to area facilities. Our ideal candidate will be an accomplished Corporate Vice President of Clinical Standards with 5 to 10 years experience in a similar role in a private freestanding psych hospital. Candidate must be based in or willing to move to Atlanta.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT688
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Georgia