Women Services Nurse Director Job Summary (# HCT516) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN. A Masters is a plus.
Women Services Nurse Director needed for our client, a 100+ bed Hospital in the Tampa area. They seek a skilled Nurse Director of Women Services with at least 3-5 years of experience in the same role.
1. Responsible for the maternity unit and all sub-units.
2. Coordinate activities related to labor, delivery, recovery, postpartum, and baby nursery.
3. Operate within a set budget and in accordance with organizational performance standards.
4. Lead and direct all nursing staff within the unit. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT516.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Florida