Administrator, Physician Practice
Administrator, Physician Practice Job Summary (# HCB235):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $95,000 to $115,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential, up to 10%.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in physician practice administration.
- Candidate with a BS is a plus.
- We seek a candidate that is a good leader, self-motivated and creative
We seek an Administrator, Physician Practice for our client, a for-profit hospital in Texas. They seek a Physician Practice Administrator to report to a top-notch CEO. Practice has 24 physicians and 5 mid-levels. The Administrator will have oversight for the administrative and clinical services for physician office sites. Responsibilities include improving efficiency and supervising staff.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB235.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Texas