Provider Network Negotiator, Healthcare
Provider Network Negotiator, Healthcare Job Summary (# HCB201B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $120,000 – $140,000 salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have 5 years’ experience in progressive provider network contract negotiation or equivalent experience / education.
- Candidate required to have hospital-based experience in ACO, Population Health, Managed Care, and Value Based Contracting.
- Also required to have contract negotiation experience with Blue Cross, Aetna, etc.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree (or completed within 2 years of hire).
- Candidate required to have 2 or more years’ supervisory experience.
- Candidate needs project management and negotiation skills, as well as superior leadership and motivational skills..
We seek a Provider Network Negotiator, Healthcare for our client, a Florida Healthcare System in the Orlando area. They need a System Director / PNN with Hospital-based physician network experience in negotiating with insurance companies. A candidate with these qualifications to be responsible for negotiating fee-for-service hospital and medical group contracts. The contracts will cover multiple lines of business in managed care markets, and will maintain provider participation within the network of our health system, while helping expand and develop their provider network. The position will be part of the reimbursement department.
- The System Director/Provider Network Negotiator will analyze market data and financial models.
- You will prepare, document and negotiate provider contracts.
- Other responsibilities: Monitor provider performance and identify current issues, as well as probable future issues, and guide staff through resolution.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB201B.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Florida